[FM Discuss] feedback on the fm (booki) workflow

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jun 9 03:30:15 PDT 2011

hi,

So. Aspiration are doing a review in the Booki workflow. One of the main
implementations for booki is http://booki.flossmanuals.net. But it is
also used for the Fi FLOSS Manuals and the
http://translate-new.flossmanuals.net (new beta translation zone).

As part of this we need feedback from the 'power users'. That is *you*.
The FM community is the most experienced Booki group in the world!

So, can we have a discussion about what you think is and isnt good about
the current Booki as you experience it on booki.flossmanuals.net

I am *particularly* keen to hear from those that have set up their own
Booki - Ed and James but I think there are also others. However *all*
feedback is useful. The feedback could be in the form of 'i dont
understand how to...' or 'the edit interface is good because...' or more
comprehensive interpretations of the software.

Any and all feedback and discussion points are very welcome...

anyone want to kick in with some starters?

Founder, FLOSS Manuals
Project Manager, Booki
Book Sprint Facilitator
mobile :+ 49 177 4935122