[FM Discuss] new fm switching over now

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:10:19 PDT 2011

Hello,

I use Fm en french but we are translating your english manual Thunderbird.
We will do a Translation Sprint who's name is TradAction (translation -
action) Friday (tomorrow) to Sunday in Paris.
The maintaner of the translation tell me that we have a pb, the english
manual of Thunderbird is no more here !
We have a big error message at the place of the english version :
Not Found

The requested URL /bin/view/Thunderbird/Introduction was not found on this
server.

How can i fix it ?
Thanks,
Elisa