[FM Discuss] new fm switching over now

Ed Cable edcable at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:27:13 PDT 2011

Working for me now.  Perhaps I was clicking the wrong buttons. I think users
could benefit from a little more space between the choose files button and
the upload button to remove confusion there.  It would also help with
usability if the upload action was clearly distinguished from the insert
image action. perhaps buttons could be colore-coded different or a tooltip
when hovering over each button.

Ed