[FM Discuss] italian translation for Digital Foundations

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 8 07:52:24 PST 2011

hi adam
> um...a.l.e
>
> there is no 'your' here as in
> "there is no interest from your side."
>
> it is a 'we' of which you belong...FM has no fulltime employees. no
> central mechanism - it is a distributed load. so when you ask
> something and there is no response then its best to keep trying rather
> than blame the 'other'
>
> ada

well, i didn't really blame anybody (i don't even know, who should take
the decision to publish or not the changes) but -- as i wrote -- my
interest in the topic is limited and if it takes too much engagement
from my side to get the changes published, i will give up on this. i
won't keep on trying :-)

my mail was just to check if there is any interest at all in the changes
i prepared, since i got no reaction on my first email (it could be that
the person(s), who can act on this just oversaw my first mail...)

there seems to be no interest from my side nor from other people's
side... so: i won't paste in the other chapters.

if somebody wants to pick up the task, all the information is in my
previous email.

have a nice evening!
a.l.e

p.s.: well, for me there are 'others': the ones who can commit the
changes and which have to act if i want to the see online the changes
i've submitted. some are more equals than the others :-)