[FM Discuss] FM fundraising effort: please take 5mn to fill the online survey

Laurent Giacobino laurent at flossmanuals.net
Mon Nov 21 07:34:09 PST 2011

Dear all,

As you probably have gathered from the communications that followed the
first FLOSS Manuals meet-up that took place in Berlin in early October,
we are trying to *strengthen the structure* of the organization. A
necessary step towards bring "muscle" to FM is to find *loyal and
long-term donors* to support our core organizational costs (admin,
bookkeeping, hosting, development, meetings...).

We believe that the vivid and diverse FM *community is our best asset*
to build our fundraising strategy and identify relevant funding leads.

We've put up a very short online survey (with no more than *5
questions*!) to try to harvest this good knowledge you selfishly keep
for yourself.
We will be incredibly grateful to get your thoughts and inputs on these
questions.

http://www.flossmanuals.org/fundraising-survey

Many, many thanks for your help.

Laurent - Fundraising Manager for FLOSS Manuals