[FM Discuss] old missing links on flossmanuals and the future

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Nov 23 04:35:54 PST 2011

> > I'm working a collective to create a booklet on activist security, and
> > we the link that we had no longer work.
>
> What URL was that? There may be a case for putting in some redirects.

Hi there, it was for the first version of the basic internet security,
mainly the thunderbird sections.

Michael, I think it makes sense for creating our own redirects on an apache
server and domain that we control as you guys are planning. It's more work
but it puts the responsibility on us.

nice one
mick