[FM Discuss] Thanks to scott for fantastic even & come visit us at Mozilla Vancouver office WAS:Re: Thunderbird update sprint finished

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 21 11:19:02 PST 2011

Thanks again to Scott for organizing the great sprint! The preparation
did make a big difference.
And I only did a wee bit; Scott did the bulk of the work!

And all FLOSS Thunderbird people are welcome to come visit us in the
Vancouver office!

...Roland, Mozilla Thunderbird Technical Support Lead
Help Support Thunderbird Users! It's fun&  easy!
http://support.mozillamessaging.com/kb/superheroes-wanted