[FM Discuss] Open source social media manual?

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:32:39 PST 2012

Jumping in late but I love this idea. I immediately thought of "how
could you do the ideas in my book with all open source tools?" It's
more about the people and processes than tools, of course, but open
tools match better with certain organizations inherent beliefs. Happy
to jump in and help, be sure to post the TOC when you get it started.

Anne