[FM Discuss] Open source social media manual?

Mike McCallister workingwriter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:59:03 PST 2012

I also think this is a terrific idea, but don't know how much I can help,
though like Helen, I'm always happy to copy-edit material.

I would also think folks at the Electronic Frontier Foundation would be
interested in such a project. Lawrence Lessig too.

Mike McCallister
In stores now: 2nd Edition of "WordPress in Depth" (with Bud Smith)
Notes from the Metaverse: http://metaverse.wordpress.com