[FM Discuss] Open source social media manual?

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Fri Feb 3 12:16:52 PST 2012

Hi,

I started to check different technologies out and it becomes quite
complicated since the definition of social media is so wide it would
include things like IRC, Booki as well as Identi.ca and Diaspora.

There are several open source projects to check out, such as the
BuddyPress: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BuddyPress

Regards
Tomi