[FM Discuss] testing: anyone with an ipad or kindle?

Laurent Giacobino laurent at flossmanuals.net
Wed Feb 8 05:38:05 PST 2012

I have several FM books on my Kobo and I agree with James that even a
simple (and in my case, B&W) cover for the books would be good, and this
is the first thing you get by default on the "home" of the Kobo (covers
of recently read books) and the cover of the book you last read is the
default stand-by screen.
So a good cover is more important that you might suspect if you do not
have an e-reader...
Cheers