[FM Discuss] fm inspires occupy to make a book

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Jun 24 07:25:30 PDT 2012

hi

what i want to do is to translate some manuals in italian and
german and then make them available on the net.

i don't want to create a flossmanuals community nor want to care about a
server setup and maintainance. my concern is really only getting free
documentation for some projects i care for.

there are enough solutions around for typing text and for putting some
pdf or html on the net, so i don't need FM to get the work done.

but since FM is a nice project, i would like to use it as a platform
to make you richer of some new books...

everything is in place, i'm only missing an easy way to start a new
sub-site for a language!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: having a booktype in pure php would have helped spreading it on
multiple servers... python is a much nicer language, but it has a
higher entry point...