[FM Discuss] Beautiful Trouble is a book and web toolbox

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Jun 25 09:09:27 PDT 2012

> discourse around book sprints. I was very disappointed because thy got the
> methods from us
> http://www.phillipadsmith.com/2011/06/a-beautiful-book-sprint-for-beautiful-trouble-tips-on-collaboratively-writing-a-book.html
>
> but they didnt want to join the book sprint mailing list and extend the
> dialog and input what they learned. i left with the feelign they wanted to
> 'go it alone'

That's a shame. I wonder if the organisers and authors would be
willing to join a forum / list of people sharing tips and experiences
on Book Sprints.

Anyway here's a link to the book I shouldn't feel hesitant about
distributing it, they are clear about the license.
See the footer for the website - http://beautifultrouble.org/

http://clearerchannel.org/upload/BeautifulTrouble.pdf

It's a bit odd that they have that license but don't allow a direct download.

nice one
MIck

Mick