[FM Discuss] updated IBD

Micz Flor micz.flor at sourcefabric.org
Wed Jun 27 10:49:18 PDT 2012

On 27.06.2012, at 15:46, Mick Fuzz <mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org> wrote:

>> 5. Meaningful credit for all contributors

I will follow your lead and add that meaningful credit only makes sense when you see a book as an entitiy which is finished at some point. Or in other words: listing all contributors is impossible if the book is open and continued forever. In which case meaningful credit would be "thanks to all contributors"