[FM Discuss] a crazy moment pondering a manifesto

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:09:24 PDT 2012

You know, I do find a manifesto a way to ask and answer, "Are these
people my people?"

I think this is a great start, and it's thought-provoking too.

James, you did freak us out a little bit with your need for attributed
authorship on each chapter, so it's not that you should feel guilty,
but just recognize there was a bit of an oddity to some of your needs
and requests compared to most who come to FLOSS Manuals. :)

I like the edits and don't really have much to add. It certainly
displays the shift we're seeing in tech comm overall, where
collaboration is practically the only way to get enough information,
complete chunks are highly valuable over volumes, and so on.

Anne