[FM Discuss] a crazy moment pondering a manifesto

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at thirdsectordesign.org
Fri Jun 29 05:19:54 PDT 2012

Not being flippant / funny but what is the difference between a manifesto
and a mission statement? they both seem to describe some aim / goal.

it is just word count? or is it that manifesto sounds cooler than mission
statement? or something else that i am not getting?

feel free to ignore if this question is too tangential / academic.

ps. i do like the manifesto.  i think it would be useful to stick up on the
wall at the start of a book sprint - get a shared understanding, frame the
sprint, etc.

michael

Michael McAndrew

tel: 020 7183 5828