[FM Discuss] update of site

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jun 18 05:04:25 PDT 2012

we don't currently have a problem with people defacing books, do we? i
don't know what anti-spam measures are already in place for accounts,
but there must be something ... couldn't the forums be set up in a way
so that only people who are logged in to the system can contribute?

h : )

On 18/06/12 6:09 AM, Andy Oram wrote:
> People who post unsolicited messages to a forum
> might also deface the books themselves. Perhaps
> a single person could be responsible for monitoring
> both things (or delegate it to assistants).
>
> Andy

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.make-shift.net
http://www.upstage.org.nz