[FM Discuss] pdf preflight

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Mar 17 14:11:38 PDT 2013

i think PDF is going to be currency for paper production for a long
time and paper will be important for a long time. also in other
communities, such as scientific research, PDF is the currency. they
love pdf...

so i think it is well worth it.

also, have you tried bookjs? it will replace the current objavi PDF
renderer soon

adam

--
Book Sprint Facilitation