[FM Discuss] Modifying Bookipublisher

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Sat Mar 23 09:16:28 PDT 2013

On Fri, March 22, 2013 8:26 am, Tomi Toivio wrote:
> Yeah, I installed a test Booktype here: http://www.pilvipalvelut.eu/
>
> Should try to import the entire Finnish site just to check that it can
> be done without trouble.

I will import some books from booki.treehouse.su, the Sugar Labs test
booki server. I tried a few chapters. Can you set the Preformatted
style to use the Courier New font family? I use it for code in the J
programming language, a version of APL, and plan to do other books in
Etoys/Smalltalk, Python, and others. Some of the J examples use
box-drawing characters, which need to be in a fixed width font. Yes, I
could use tables, but the box-drawing character display is a feature
of the language.

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin