[FM Discuss] Reg. publishing visa application procedure as manual

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Wed Mar 27 14:55:40 PDT 2013

Thumbs up for the idea. That manual would be really useful.

My wife is from Nairobi and the way people are treated on the border
is not equal. I would call it a form of totalitarian racist
oppression.

I get a visa in two minutes when I land on the Jomo Kenyatta airport.
The other way around it takes months and then there are all kinds of
useless interrogations with goons.

Freedom of movement is very close to freedom of information. FLOSS
goes from technology into social/political issues pretty fast when you
think about it.