[FM Discuss] portuguese translation of a book

dj deusanyjunior at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:22:05 PDT 2015

I did it. I had some problems because some chapters were sharing the name
"INTRODUCTION", but I just deleted these chapters and imported them again
with another name. Everything is fine now.

I saw an option to set the language of the book, but we only have English
as an option in the system. is it possible to add Portuguese?!

thanks again!

= )
dj