[FM Discuss] portuguese translation of a book

Mick Chesterman mick at flossmanuals.net
Sun Aug 30 09:05:52 PDT 2015

On 30/08/15 15:43, dj wrote:
> yes, I wanna know how to clone!!
>
> thanks

Ok here you go!

  * Log in to http://write.flossmanuals.net

  * Click on My Dashboard > My Books > Import Book

  * Select Import Type: Copy or import Booktype book

  * Enter the URL of the book you want to clone  -
    eg - http://write.flossmanuals.net/pure-data

  * Give it a new name if you want to change the name.

  * Then click Import

  * Then check if the content has been cloned ok by viewing the draft

  * Report back any errors or omissions to
    discuss at lists.flossmanuals.net - especially check the following

  * do all chapters and sections appear in your table of contents?

  * have all images been imported?

One thing to know, when translating the chapter titles, double click the
the title text, alter the text and press save.
Section titles can't be edited, just create new ones. To delete old ones
drag them into the area at the bottom of the page.

nice one
Mick