[FM Discuss] objavi

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jun 10 00:32:20 PDT 2015

On 09/06/15 21:21, Michael McAndrew wrote:
> Hey Jo,
>
> Thanks for that.  Not sure if that will help since I don't think that
> our book is connected to that Objavi, or is there a way that I can
> import it?

Hi there Michael,

I issue has had quite a bit of discussion around it on the admin list.

I'm not able to check through the archives of the admin right now. But I
think a quick summary is:

* objavi.booki.cc uses a slightly older / modified code base
* you can use the api at objavi.booktype.pro api to generate pdfs and
epubs for books on booki.flossmanuals.net
* the html export needed for our and your publishing process isn't
produced by objavi.booki.cc

Last year we were working on a replacement for booki publisher which
used the exported epub as a base rather than the custom html output. We
got stalled on that but it seems like a good time to revisit the options
open to us to get the publishing sorted out again.

nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net
mickfuzz [skype]