[FM Discuss] objavi

Jo Paulger jo at flossmanuals.org
Wed Jun 10 12:30:16 PDT 2015

Apologies Michael, I only gave you part of the workaround there. Here's the
full instructions which will hopefully work for you as a stop gap to get
epub/pdf etc from booki.flossmanuals.net:

The workaround is to import it into http://booktype-demo.sourcefabric.org/ and
download the file(s) from there. Here's how:

* Register for an account at http://booktype-demo.sourcefabric.org/
* Go to My Dashboard (top left)
* Go to My Books tab
* Click "Import Book" button and then:
   * select "Copy or import Booktype book"
   * for Source, enter the URL of your book at booki.flossmanual.net (eg.
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/manualname)
   * and enter your desired title
   * you can also choose whether to keep it initially hidden from others
   * click Import button
* you should then have access to edit your manual in much the same way
you're used to at booki.flossmanuals.net
<http://booki.flossmanuals.net/gci-melange> (booktype-demo.sourcefabric.org
is just a more up-to-date version of our software that hasn't been branded
for FM).
* select the Publish tab, and then you can download your manual in PDF or
epub formats.

On the replacement booki publisher, I'm afraid I have gotten a bit
sidetracked on other things (blimey time flies when you're busy) and will
get back to finish it as soon as I can now - sorry! However, that's only
going to be part of the solution to the larger problem because it'll still
need booki.flossmanuals.net to be able to publish epub which I don't think
it can without objavi.booki.cc.