[FM Discuss] objavi

Anna F J Morris anna at phplist.com
Thu Jun 11 02:25:43 PDT 2015

Hi

Is it worth having a sprint or something to get this all done?

I really (really) don't understand the scope or the problem but I get
the impression from others that basically you can't publish from
flossmanuals now without odd workarrounds. This seems like a big problem.

I would be happy to facilitate in a non technical way, for example I
could provide food if you had a sprint, and do the cooking etc, as a
donation to the project.

Kind Regards

Anna
phpList