[FM Discuss] State of the english Flossmanuals

Mark Hancock mark.r.hancock at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:13:13 PDT 2015

I love books and the thing I’ve always liked about FLOSS manuals is the publishing model and the option to output as a book.

I think I’m in favour of sticking with the platform, now I’ve seen the arguments for and against. My input isn’t much more than promoting the idea of FLOSS manuals across my media channels (fancy way of saying Twitter and Facebook), but I’d be happy to apply some of my low level tech skills to helping out on back end stuff if that’s possible? Build with what we’ve got, I guess?