[FM Discuss] State of the english Flossmanuals

Anna F J Morris anna at phplist.com
Thu Jun 18 03:06:56 PDT 2015

On 17/06/15 19:42, Mick FM wrote:
> I'd be really interested to know what other people think of other
> options and how they stack up against Booktype.

at phpList we looked at a lot of options but choose FM because of the
simple software (while it has issues, it is easy to use) and also the
"book" idea in itself. We used to have a wiki but a large number of our
users have a very technical skill level and they find this confusing I
think - there is something more understandable about a "book."

--
Share the phpList love!
Twitter: @phpList