[FM Discuss] Ardour3 manual update and question

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:34:09 PDT 2015

Hi Mick,

The current version of the Ardour tutorial is a collection of markdown
files on GitHub (https://github.com/brunoruviaro/ardour3-floss-tutorial/),
with associated images saved in a separate folder. Is there a way to import
this back into booktype? I'd like to give it a try.

There was a major release of Ardour just this month (from 3.5 to 4.0), so
at some point this Summer we'll update the tutorial to Ardour 4.0. This
would be a good time to test and see if it makes sense to move the Ardour
tutorial from its current GitHub location.

Side question: can booktype export content as markdown files, if needed?

Thanks!

Bruno