[FM Discuss] AIDR manual missing

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 11:12:09 PST 2016

Hi there,

I'm sad about this situation as the migration could have been done a lot better with the right time and skills. It just got to a point where we had to turn off the server.

Let's try to get a situation where we can get at least the text of the manual back and the image files. Firstly offline.

If you are interested in trying to get an online version back up please let me know and we can move the discussion to the admin list.

Mick on the move.