[FM Discuss] AIDR manual missing

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:22:33 PST 2016

Thanks so much.

As mentioned there was a staff change and I am new to this mailing list.
Truly I know how thankless migration projects can be.

I had previously sent a note to admin for the manual site but had not
gotten a response. (re: making the manual not a draft but live).

If there is an archive that I can locate data, great. If not, so many
lessons learned.

Have a good sunday

Heather

Heather Leson