[FM Discuss] Testing new front page

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 7 05:34:52 PST 2016

On 11/07/2016 04:49 AM, helen varley jamieson wrote:
> oh good!! go martin :)
>

> On 7/11/16 10:22 00AM, Mick wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I totally agree on the colours of the menu.
>>
>> I think Martin Kean is going to help us out there hopefully!

I was afraid to mess with the colors of the tabs and so on. One thing
you can certainly see is how the tabs pop out against the gray
background (maybe a bit too much popping). But now there is a lot of
opportunity to tone down the colors, in which case they can draw
attention without yanking your eyeballs.

It would be good to see something of a color theme, and not just picking
a bunch of high-contrast and complementary colors.

Greg