[FM Discuss] new front page for FM

Anna Morris anna at phplist.com
Fri Oct 7 03:27:57 PDT 2016

On 30/09/16 13:57, mick wrote:

> On 30/09/16 13:43, Anna Morris wrote:
>> ok, I will do the second option :) I also refer to the publication
>> system for the manual itself, which has not been officially published yet
>>

>> ax
> I see :)
>
> Where abouts is the working version now?

So the manual is at www.phplist.org/manual

and the editable version is here:
http://write.flossmanuals.net/phplist/_edit/

We have documentation sprint this weekend and so I need to make sure
this manual is ready for editing. If I press publish now, what will
happen? Does it make a version number? I am keen that the manual as it
is now is seen as version 1 and we take a move now to a new version
where new chapters and changes will be added