[FM Discuss] new front page for FM

Mick mick at flossmanuals.net
Sat Oct 22 03:53:09 PDT 2016

Hi there,

I've added your updates to the site Tomi

If anyone has some ideas about how to best do a Finnish page please do
chip in.

What we are looking to do is to duplicate the work done but translate it
to Finnish, and get http://fi.flossmanuals.net to point to this
duplication.

I'm not sure if this is best done via forking the code or trying to do
simple localisation.

Thanks
Mick