[FM Discuss] Form submission from: Get Involved Form

mick mick at flossmanuals.net
Sun Feb 5 11:51:37 PST 2017

On 05/02/17 11:13, mick wrote:
> Another possibility is updating the web pages at flossmanuals.org
> I'm thinking the advantage of that, is that an update to those pages
> needs to happen anyway to reflect the shift from FM away from taking
> on the writing of commissioned manuals and more to be community focused.

At the risk of making this thread a bit confusing. I've taken some time
this afternoon to do some work on the above. What I've done is remove
content from http://flossmanuals.org to make the site more simple by
removing out of date content.  There's still probably more to do.

If anyone fancies having another go, let me know and I'll get you a log
int.

Mick