[FM Discuss] some questions about booki

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Feb 15 10:23:20 PST 2018

I've started a new book, Python Scripting with Scribus, and probably am
beginning to see the light at the end of the writing tunnel.
I know it's been mentioned that you can use CSS for books, but I'm
unclear where to plug this in. Is there a way to create a style sheet,
or do I just put some style tags in the HTML?

Also, for the cover. There are various formats possible, but it says to
size the file appropriately -- what's that? There isn't any mention of
dimensions or proportions. I uploaded a PDF cover (based on US Letter
size), but there didn't seem to be any way to get a view of how it would
look as the cover.

Greg