[FM Discuss] some questions about booki

M R matrobnew at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:43:24 PST 2018

Hi All:

Greg, just based on the last few weeks' discussion, it seems like the answer to your CSS question is that CSS has to be set globally (ie for all pages in all books on the FM platform); and that more granular formatting choices need to be done via the tools within Booktype itself for individual pages/chapters.

However, your other question on the cover graphics is exactly the same as I had, re the new Shotcut manual cover art.  Hopefully Mick can answer that.

Matt