[FM Discuss] deleting a paragraph

M R matrobnew at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:29:13 PST 2018

Mario:

Do you just mean a paragraph of text (and/or images) within an existing chapter?  In that case I think you'd just delete it through the editor the same way  you would in any word processor.  Maybe I don't understand the question.

For deleting entire chapters, the only way I've found (though there might be others) is to go to the table-of-contents view and drag that chapter out of the active book structure down to the area below.  But I doubt you're asking that.

Matt