[FM Discuss] deleting a paragraph

Mick Chesterman M.Chesterman at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Feb 28 01:28:32 PST 2018

Hi Mario,

Great idea to update the Chuck Manual.
I'll be happy to help you navigate the system.

I can see the problem you are talking about. It's a duplicate chapter name causing problems.

I think this is fixable but I have a proposal.

If you were open to the idea I think we can use Chuck as a way of testing a new updated writing system we have been invited to test by Booktype ( who provide the writing platform for FM)

It's here. If you and anyone else is up for testing it please create an account and let me know.

https://omnibook.pro/

Thanks
Mick