[FM Discuss] introducing myself

Rosalind Lord rclord at seaserpent.com
Wed Jan 3 15:13:22 PST 2018

Hi:

The chapter for installing Inkscape into a Mac in the "Start Inkscape" manual now has two sets of instructions:  one for installing Inkscape itself, and one for installing XQuartz, which is needed for Inkscape to run properly on a Mac.

I look forward to any feedback about this chapter anyone might have.

Thanks very much,

- Rosalind

Check out Sea Serpent Design's cards and gifts <applewebdata://D70B32E1-C45E-4774-B0CC-819DC4518972/%E2%80%9Chttp://seaserpent.com/store%E2%80%9D>…

... at Zazzle: <http://www.zazzle.com/rclord*>