[FM Discuss] next steps on Audacity book

M R matrobnew at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:48:37 PST 2018

Maren:

Ok -- do you want to go ahead and make those changes for the Ubuntu part?  I think it's pretty much whoever has the OS can be the expert here 😊.  I don't run any linux so I can't test out any of those installs myself.  Don't know if you're familiar with Audacity itself, but you don't really need to be for the install part.

As a Windows person, I stopped using the command line for just about anything many years ago.  We can blame Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

Matt