[FM Discuss] introducing myself

Maren Hachmann maren at goos-habermann.de
Sun Jan 7 12:30:52 PST 2018

Hi Rosalind,

I've updated the screenshot issue description here to account for your
question about using virtualization:
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/manuals/issues/16

Also had time for a quick review, please find it at the issue you opened
on gitlab:
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-docs/manuals/issues/20

Thank you for your help with this!

Kind Regards,