[FM Discuss] Omnibook testing and bug tracker

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jul 3 02:19:36 PDT 2018

Hi Greg,

Could you email me your pdf and I'll include that in the flossmanuals
front page if appropriate?

Apologies about this error Greg, I do appreciate you testing out the new
system. I've logged this error here.

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/BK-2501

I agree it's a blocking issue for using this new platform.

So I would advice everyone to keep using http://write.flossmanuals.net
until this is sorted.

Sorry again!
Mick