[FM Discuss] Introduction to the Command Line: authors wanted

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Wed Jun 13 06:53:52 PDT 2018

Thanks so much for checking the project out, Greg. If we have to increase
the length a bit, we will. But I think we can take out some material that
is less relevant today, or less of interest.

Andy Oram  |  Editor
O'Reilly Media, Inc.  |  617-499-7479 |  oreilly.com

[image: oreilly_email_logo.png] <http://oreilly.com/>