[FM Discuss] Introduction to the Command Line: authors wanted

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Wed Jun 13 22:51:39 PDT 2018

Hi Andy,

I would agree that a separate space for the blow by blow rather than
this list would be good.

We are moving to gitlab wiki for some things - you would be welcome to
use that space. That would be nice for the FM community too.
https://gitlab.com/flossmanuals/fm_booktype/wikis/home

In terms of a user manual for Omnibook / Booktype to send people to. I
think this is the up to date one.
http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/booktype-24-for-authors-and-publishers/what-is-booktype/

Thanks
Mick