[FM Discuss] Omnibook

Mick Chesterman mick at flossmanuals.net
Mon Mar 12 02:48:58 PDT 2018

On 12/03/2018 01:50, Martin Kean wrote:

> Hi Mick,
>

> I tried a Digital Foundations, but didn't work, and I don't seem to be
> able to delete it. There are also other DF manuals on OmniBook, can
> you delete them all, and we can start afresh : )
>

> I did manage to successfully upload the FontForge manual from EPub, I
> created a cover.
>

> https://omnibook.pro/fontforge/_info/
>

> Please check.
>

> Cheers, martin

Hi Martin,
I'm just sharing with the list so we start to build an archive of the
process.

Yes I had that as well with DF !

The  epub on flossmanuals was 0 bytes

But I found an old version of the nual which does work in
write.flossmanuals.net - and exported it to epub

and that uploaded ok

https://omnibook.pro/digital-foundations-2/_full/

I can't find the ability to delete or rename!

So I'm collating feedback like this here

https://gitlab.com/flossmanuals/fm_booktype/issues/4

FF works good online

https://omnibook.pro/fontforge/_full/

Do you want to have a play around with the pdf outputs?

Thanks

Mick