[FM Discuss] Omnibook publishing

mick at flossmanuals.net mick at flossmanuals.net
Tue Mar 13 06:11:14 PDT 2018

Hi there,

That's right Martin uploading to Omnibook is just a epub feature

There is a publish link in the top right of the edit page of each manual
ie here

https://omnibook.pro/jubler/_edit/

which takes you here

https://omnibook.pro/jubler/_edit/#publish

So that's full of lots of possibilities to play around with

AND - there is a 'choose your design' option for each manual which you
can change too - which is really extensive with themes,

To access that - go into any chapter and look for the paint roller icon
on the left.

It is possible for us to create a custom design for FM and get it
uploaded here.

and yes, I'll cc this to the list too. Sorry for the traffic but it is
good to keep a log of these conversations to start to pull together
issues for later documentation.

Thanks

Mick