[FM Discuss] [Admin] Omnibook & Flossmanuals SEO

M R matrobnew at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:37:20 PDT 2018

Hi Mick et al:

I think I missed out on some crucial earlier bit of this discussion -- what is driving the url change in the first place?   Are we upgrading to the newer version of BookType?  Is this 'Omnibook'?

Thanks,

Matt

Oh, Mick, separate topic: have you had any chance to look at that Shotcut manual, to see if we can't tie that up for now (essentially publish it as -is, with the understanding that it's 'open')?