[FM Discuss] Collaboration and logistics: lots of questions

Andy Oram andyo at oreilly.com
Tue Mar 27 12:10:28 PDT 2018

Thanks for the quick response, Mick. You have given me the answers I need.
I'll ask the FSF whether they'd like to use that Etherpad or something
else. I did successfully reset my password and I have the book's new URL.

Andy

Andy Oram  |  Editor
O'Reilly Media, Inc.  |  617-499-7479 |  oreilly.com

[image: oreilly_email_logo.png] <http://oreilly.com/>