[FM Discuss] First edit on Floss - inkscape

Michael Glascott michaelglascott at outlook.com
Wed Oct 24 06:49:44 PDT 2018

Hi Mick and all on the list.

I’ve been on the list for a while but I haven’t had a chance to get involved.

I’m interested in contributing to the Inkscape manual. I use the basic tools regularly but Paths (and their options) have always been a bit of a mystery to me.

I’d like to add to the Paths section for an audience completely new to the concept (as I was). I thought I’d run it past you first to check if anyone was working on something similar.

FYI, There are a number of sections titled “Introduction” under Styling Objects, Live Path Effects and SVG Filters which all link to:  There is more then one chapter named - "introduction".

I went to the edit screen for these but I’m not sure what the fix is. I couldn’t see it in the Booktype manual.

Regards

Michael