[FM Discuss] Help to get started

Dharitree Joshi dharitreej at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 05:50:55 PDT 2018

Hello Mick,

Thanks a lot for your response! Yes, I will be glad to work with you for
reviewing and editing your drafts.
I went through Phaser software, it is indeed interesting.
I must say the drafting that you gave the link for, looks very well
written.
Please do communicate about how we can go further with your work.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regarding my interests, I shall be particularly keen on Bioinformatics
tools and in developing learning material in the areas of Molecular
biology, plant science, bioinformatics.

Have a nice day,
-Dharitree